Arts and wellbeing group for women
- Organisation: ArtatWork CIC
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Be active, Take notice, Keep learning, Give
- Cost: £3
- Availability: Mondays and Wednesday
- Time: 10-12pm
- How to join: Booking required
- Location: The Mind Rest Hub
Weekly drop-in arts and wellbeing group for women to meet new people and improve mental health. Activities may include painting, printmaking, nature arts, art walks, sculpture and textiles.
ArtatWork is a not for profit Community Interest Company who offer art activities as a means of promoting wellbeing. We encourage people to rediscover their creativity, in a fun and collaborative way, thus increasing personal happiness and satisfaction.
Please contact us if you would like to join at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately we are usually very full up but will put you on our waiting list if that's the case