- Organisation: St. Stephen's Gate Medical Practice PPG
- Age groups: 16 to 18, 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Take notice, Give
- Cost: Free
- Availability: First Thursday of every month
- Time: 10:30 - 12:30
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: Old Hospital Chapel, Fellowes Plain, Wessex Street NR2 2TJ.
Community Coffee Morning – Monthly
Would you like a place to go for a drink and friendly company? We would love to see you. Everyone is welcome. Come on your own, bring a friend, bring your parent. We meet the first Thursday of every month in the Old Hospital Chapel in Norwich. Refreshments are free. The atmosphere is informal and fun.
Click "Where to find us" on the right-hand side for a map.
Chit Chat is organised by St Stephens Gate Patient Participation Group (SSG PPG).
We recognised that many of us, whether patients or not, would like to have a place to stop by for a drink and a chat or just to quietly sit and enjoy ourselves among others. Chit Chat is our answer. It’s not just for people associated with SSG surgery. It’s for everyone, whatever you age.