Free Digital Drop-In Sessions
- Organisation: Catton Grove Community Centre
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Keep learning
- Cost: Free
- Availability: Wednesdays
- Time: 9.00am - 11.00am
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: Catton Grove Community Centre, Jewson Road, Norwich
Getting to grips with digital technology can be tricky at times. To help you get the most out of your laptop, tablet, PC or smartphone, a new weekly digital drop-in at Catton Grove Community Centre, Jewson Road on Wednesdays from 9.00 - 11.00am.
At the digital drop-in, a small team of friendly volunteers will be on hand to help you with everything from social media to setting up an e-mail address, completing job application forms or booking an appointment online with your GP. Come along for a one-off session or every week if you prefer, no need to book, just turn up!
You are welcome to bring your own device if you wish to, or you can use one of the devices that will be provided. Free use of our Wi-Fi and free refreshments will also be available.