Eaton Gentle Walk in the Park
- Organisation: Age UK Norwich
- Age groups: 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Be active, Take notice
- Cost: Free
- Availability: Second Wednesday of each month
- Time: 1:30pm
- How to join: Booking required
- Location: Meet outside Eaton Park Community Centre, South Park Avenue
A group stroll for people aged 50+ around the beautiful Eaton Park.
Enjoy a visit to one of the city's finest green spaces with our friendly group. Go at your own pace and make the most of the sights and sounds of this lovely park then join us afterwards for a cuppa at the park café. There is also the chance to play some table tennis if you fancy it.
The group usually meets the second Wednesday of the month. We usually walk for around 30-45 minutes. The route is accessible and there is free parking near the start of the walk at the Community Centre. Booking is required.
Independent walkers or those accompanied by carers, friends or family members are all welcome. Please be sure to dress for the weather and wear suitable footwear.
For more information and to book your place, please contact Beverley on 0755 152 6601 or email@example.com.