Discover how to keep your nails looking fabulous!
- Organisation: Adult Learning
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Keep learning
- Cost: £50
- Date: 15th August 2022
- Time: 9am to 3pm
- How to join: Booking required
- Location: Wensum lodge, 169 King St, Norwich, NR1 1QW
Want to know how to keep your nails looking lovely? Look no further, as this is an opportunity to learn how to do just that! This is a day-long course. The course will begin by looking at the different equipment used in a manicure. Once you're familiar with this, we will get you hands-on with the practical side. Working in pairs, you will take it in turns to work on one another. You will learn how to file the nails, carry out cuticle work, apply a hand mask, massage the hand, and apply a polish to the nails. At the end of the day, you will get to keep your nail file.