NHS Health Checks
AGED 40-74? Get your free NHS Health Check.
- Organisation: Reed Wellbeing
- Age groups: 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Take notice
- Cost: Free
- Availability: Weekdays plus occasional weekends
- Time: Morning, daytime and evening appointments avaialble
- How to join: Booking required
FREE NHS Health Checks appointments are available for booking in Norwich!
As we get older, we have a higher risk of developing some health conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease or Type 2 diabetes. A free NHS Health Check can help you reduce these risks and live a better life for longer.
Our team of friendly practitioners have appointments available at :
Mondays: Charing Cross Centre and The Forum
Tuesdays: Charing Cross Centre and The Nest (Horsford)
Wednesdays: The Norman Centre and The FDC (Bowthorpe)
Thursdays: Cavell House and The Norman Centre
Fridays: Harford Community Centre
If you are 40-74 year-olds and meet the eligibility criteria you can have your NHS Health Check carried out for free. To check your eligibility and book in visit www.norfolkhealthchecks.reedwellbeing.com or give us a call on 08081750413