Queen and Countryside
A magical multi-sensory installation - natural objects, textiles and music.
- Organisation: Make Play Connect / NANSA
- Contact: Gillian Francis - 07929593252
- Age group: Any age
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Be active, Take notice, Keep learning, Give
- Cost: Free
- Dates: 4th June 2022 - 5th June 2022
- Time: 10am-4pm
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: Waterloo Park Pavilion - The Feed
Queen and Countryside is a collaboration between Make Play Connect and NANSA to create a magical multi-sensory installation in celebration of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.
The installation features textile creations and an original soundtrack made by members of NANSA’s Adult Centre in Norwich, created during a series of workshops with and visual artist, Gillian Francis and writer and performer, Shey Hargreaves.
The exhibition combines natural objects and textiles to create a uniquely regal and whimsical environment.