Silver Well being Cafe
- Organisation: Silver Road Community Centre
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Keep learning
- Cost: £2.00 for refreshments
- Availability: Wednesday 9th January
- Time: 12-3pm
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: Silver Road Community Centre
We are opening the Silver Wellbeing Cafe starting on Wednesday 9th February 2022 from 12.30 midday-3.30pm.
We will have refreshments, seated activity once a month, housing officer once a month, Money adviser once a month and twice a month make meals with food from the foodbank and then seat and eat altogether.
A free parcel for people trying the recipes at home will be given out and recipes cards made and laminated for people attending the cafe at the rooms to take to try as well. We will also be doing arts and crafts every week.
We also want to help people who can not read letters coming in from different organisations and eventually help with CVs, and digital inclusion