Social Bike Ride
- Organisation: Friends of Eaton Park
- Age groups: 16 to 18, 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Be active, Take notice
- Cost: Free
- Availability: Saturdays, once a month
- Time: 10.45
- How to join: Just turn up
Want to use your bike more? A fun and social bike ride... Come and join our community bike rides, we will taking it easy , with two trained ride leaders ensuring things go smoothly. The route should be around an hour, but we will be stopping for refreshments somewhere along the way, so bring some cash for a coffee...
We have a couple of bikes to lend idf you don't have one...
Meet at 10.45 at Eaton Park Community Centre, leaving at 11