Stay and Play
- Organisation: Silver Road Community Centre
- Age group: Under 5s
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Be active, Keep learning
- Cost: £2.00
- Availability: 1st and 3rd Friday in the month
- Time: 11.15 - 11.45
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: Silver Road Community Centre
We are reopening our Stay and Play on a Friday morning from 10.15-11.45.
We open on Friday 4th February, and the days we will be open is on the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month. We have lots of toys to play with, which will treated in a Covid way of course. We will be having arts and crafts each session and refreshments.
We can only have 20 families in at a time so make sure you come on time.