Textile Upcycling; rag rugs, wreaths
- Organisation: New-U Enterprises
- Age group: Any age
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Give, Connect, Keep learning
- Cost: Free
- Availability: Second Tuesday of the month
- Time: 10.30-12.30 or 1-4
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: The Honesty Library Level 2 Castle Quarter Norwich NR1 3DD
Whether you’ve tried rag rugging before or have never heard of this fun simple upcycling technique, join us for one of our upcycling workshops and help turn damaged or excessively worn clothes into something useful.
Join us for one of our new sessions in Norwich in the Honesty Library, Level 2, Castle Quarter, Norwich on the second Tuesday of each month; 10:30am – 12:30pm or 1,00-3.00pm.
Tuesday 9th January and Tuesday 13th February - How to rag rug
Tuesday 12th March - Make a spring rag wreath
Visit our What’s On page or follow us on Facebook and Instagram @thenorwichswapshop for updates and details of future workshops. You can also pop along to the friendship hub at Cromer Community Centre each Wednesday and Friday 10am -1pm which includes rag rugging.