Weekly mindful walking group
- Organisation: Norfolk and Waveney Mind
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Be active, Take notice
- Cost: Free
- Availability: Tuesday
- Time: 1pm
- How to join: Booking required
- Location: Sloughbottom Park
A gentle, mindful walk starting at Sloughbottom park, car park entrance and we will walk in the Wensum Valley.
The walk will last around an hour please bring refreshments, clothing and shoes suitable for the weather.
We require a short registration form to be completed prior to the event, please visit out webpage to download a copy.
Once a month this walk will be a 'forest bathing' event - please email natureconnect@norfolkandwaveneymind for more details.