Footgolf is combination of football and golf. There's a Footgolf course at Eaton Park and from 2nd March 2020 you'll be able to give it a try using Norwich Notes.
All you need is a pair of trainers and a sense of humour!
It is played on a golf course using a football. The object of the game is to get the ball into the hole using only your feet in the fewest number of shots possible.
Footgolf is available at Eaton Park all year round. No pre-booking — just turn up, pay with Norwich Notes and play! The last round of the day is 1½ hours before the course closes, which varies throughout the year.
• Keep pace with the other groups in play.
• If you fall behind let players pass.
• Wait for the ball to come to a complete stop before the next kick.
• Tee shots must be played from behind the tee line up to 2 metres.
• Play the ball as it lies, you cannot touch or accommodate it.
• Only one ball must be in motion at any one time.
• Loose articles may be removed without penalty (branches, leaves stones etc.)
• You can lift or drop a ball if an immovable obstructions hinders play
• if a ball is deemed out of bounds or unplayable it can be dropped in play with a one stroke penalty, but no more than one metre closer to the hole or alternatively if it can be replayed from the previous shot.
• When another player is to play do not stand directly behind them or in line with the hole as this may cause a distraction.
• Maximum score is 10 shots per hole.
Cost: 1 note
How to join: Just turn up
Location: Eaton Park, South Park Avenue, Norwich