The aim of Eaton Village Residents' Association (EVRA) is to protect and promote the interests of Eaton Village Residents and to protect and enhance the amenities of Eaton Village.
- We liaise with Local Councillors and Local Authorities on behalf of residents and deal with matters that affect the Village
- We issue two Newsletters to all households each year and maintain website and Facebook pages to inform residents of issues and events.
- EVRA also organises events around the Village such as our annual scarecrow Festival and Family Fun Day and Spring and Summer Garden Competitions.
- Our main fundraising activity is for the purchase of additional equipment for the playground at Eaton Green.
- Our Friends of Donkey Lane Group meet most weeks to maintain the verges and banks along the lane.
- EVRA supports Eaton Dementia Friends through its CAMEO group which meets monthly.