Eaton Village Residents' Association
The aim of Eaton Village Residents' Association (EVRA) is to protect and promote the interests of Eaton Village Residents and to protect and enhance the amenities of Eaton Village.
- We liaise with Local Councillors and Local Authorities on behalf of residents and deal with matters that affect the Village
- We issue two Newsletters to all households each year and maintain website and Facebook pages to inform residents of issues and events.
- EVRA also organises events around the Village such as our annual scarecrow Festival and Family Fun Day and Spring and Summer Garden Competitions.
- Our main fundraising activity is for the purchase of additional equipment for the playground at Eaton Green.
- Our Friends of Donkey Lane Group meet most weeks to maintain the verges and banks along the lane.
- EVRA supports Eaton Dementia Friends through its CAMEO group which meets monthly.