Mental health awareness
- Contact: Jacqui Starling - 07806 392254
- Cost: Free
- Dates: Until 28th May 2022
- Location: The Shoebox, Castle Meadow NORWICH
Good mental health is fundamental to our physical and emotional wellbeing and we can take it for granted as we rush from one day to the next, and it's just as easy to overlook other people's mental health when we all have so much to deal with.
It's an emotive subject but we should never be afraid to talk about it so our workshop is all about keeping it in our conscious mind and examining
• What mental health means.
• Indicators of poor or declining mental health.
• How good mental health gets compromised.
• Supporting someone who needs assistance
We'll share lots of useful information and there will be plenty of time for discussion in a safe and interactive space for learning where no question is silly and no discussion point is taboo so come and join us.
The workshops will be delivered 10am -2pm Saturday 28th May at The Norman Centre, Bignold Rd, Hellesdon, Norwich NR3 2QZ
You will receive a comprehensive training pack and a certificate and refreshments will be provided.
Please be aware that while we love skills sharing, this event is restricted to residents living in the Norwich City Council's boundary only. If you are not sure, you can check it here: www.gov.uk/find-local-council