- Organisation: Oak Grove Community Church
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Connect, Take notice
- Cost: Free
- Availability: to be agreed with befriender
- How to join: Booking required
Two’s Company is a befriending project specifically for parent/carers who are feeling isolated or lonely, run in association with Linking Lives UK. It is well recognised that parents can feel very lonely, even at the school gates surrounded by other parents. Two’s Company aims to reduce this isolation by linking you with a trained befriender who can just come alongside you and listen, encourage and help you access local amenities or services. They will meet you once a week/fortnight in your home for a chat and could accompany you to local activities such as playgroup. We offer telephone and face to face befriending.
If you would like the support of a befriender please call our freephone number 0800 772 3556.