- Organisation: Catton Grove Community Centre
- Age groups: 18 to 25, 25 to 60, 60 plus
- 5 ways to wellbeing: Be active
- Cost: £2.00 per session, first session free of charge
- Availability: Wednesdays
- Time: 11.30am - 12.30pm
- How to join: Just turn up
- Location: Catton Grove Community Centre, Jewson Road, Norwich
Yoga focuses on building strength and flexibility whilst also reducing your stress levels and helping you to relax. Our yoga sessions, led by a qualified yoga instructor, are suitable for all ages and can be adapted for people with disabilities.
These sessions are funded by Catton Grove Big Local and are for people living in the Big Local area.